05 November, 2012

John Frieda Frizz Ease Range.


John Frieda are definitely my favourite hair care brand of the moment their procucts leave me feeling like I've just walked out of a salon and the ranges smell so amazing. Before my ombre I loved the Brilliant Brunette range, but I haven't been using that since I ombred my hair, I opted for the full repair range, which I love!

Recently though, I've been using their Frizz Ease products*. I have naturally curly hair which means I am prone to frizz, especially in this colder, wetter weather. The shampoo and conditioner are just as luxurious feeling and leave my hair feeling super soft and smooth and I did definitely notice less frizz than with a normal shampoo. I also have been loving the heat protectant, it also smells amazing and leaves a shine on the hair as well as protecting it from the heat of hair styling tools.

Do you love John Frieda Products?They are so affordable and I genuinely feel like they do help my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment.