24 April, 2012

Maybelline 'Plum' Dream Touch Blusher.


For months and months I used to always admire the Maybelline Dream Touch Blushers on the stands in Boots and Superdrug, but I never got one, even though I really wanted one. Then, when I was at my Mum's I saw that my sister had one.. It was my chance to try it out, and it was love at first use. I got one for myself straight away.

This is a lovely creamy texture that is so smooth and blendable, it dries to a soft finish that you can't even feel on your skin. It has really good pigmentation and the smallest amount goes a long way. I love to stipple this on and blend it out with the Sigma version of the MAC 188 brush. It blends in with my foundation and gives a really naturally flushed look.

They have a good shade range, and my sister has the peach one which I think Jlo was known to wear when they first came out.. I want that shade, and some others too. These are one of the nicest, long lasting cream blushes that I have tried so far.. (I am quite new to cream blush!) and I love it.

Do you own any of these blushers? What do you think of them?

Available here.

3 comments:

  1. I was looking for a cream blush today such a coincidence that you reviewed this one :)

    Brilliant thank you

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have!
    I follow you on bloglovin, follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not own one yet, the texture looks really lovely and the colour very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment.