30 January, 2012

Golden Green Glitz FOTD.


Hi Everyone.

Apologies for the lack of blogging recently, I am having a nightmare at the moment, my partners mother just passed away, and I have to go for my surgery in just over a week, so my head is full of all sorts.

I do have a few of these FOTD posts ready to post though - so you might see some of those for a while, with some reviews in between.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion.
NYX Jumo Pencil - Milk.
Rimmel Moonstone Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Rust Eyeshadow.
H&M Glitter Black Eyeshadow.
Maybelline Line Definer Liquid Eyeliner.
No7  Truffle Eyeshadow.
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara.
Barry M Gold Glitter Liner.

Face:
Revlon Photoready Foundation.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
MAC Peachy Keen Blusher.

Lips:
Eyeko Cherry Fat Balm.



.

12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Green and gold is one of my favorite combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your having a rough time at the moment, hope you will be back blogging again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look sophie xx hope your ok lovely were thinking about you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Louise, I appreciate that xx

      Delete
  4. perfect perfect perfect
    love everything about it!1
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look. Sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats such a pretty combination of colours
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment.