I love Adele, her talent is awesome, she can sing, write great music, and perform with soul. Her album is one of my most played, and I don't seem to be getting bored of it!
She is also gorgeous, and I love her style, and how her make up always looks perfect! Oh! and get this, I have actually been told a few times recently that I remind people of her, which is a very flattering compliment, though I can't see it myself.
Recently when I saw the cover for the current Issue of UK Vogue and her make up in the shoot, I saved the image to my inspiration folder straight away. And at the weekend I decided to give it a go.
It's a fairly simple look with neutral colours and a defined crease. I think I did it a little too light though. I needed more volume on the lashes, and a black liner in the waterline. D'oh!
Anyway, here is my look ..
To do this make up, I used the following products:
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Primark Peach Blush
- HD Brow 'Foxy' Quad
- Urban Decay Sin Eyeshdaow (Lid)
- Stargazer White Eyeshadow (Brow Highlight)
- L'Oreal Hip Foxy Duo (Dark Brown) (Crease)
- Boots No17 Mardi Gras Eyeshadow (Crease/To Blend/Lower Lashline)
- Urban Decay Zero Eyeshadow (Lower Lashline)
- Illamasqua Vow Medium Pencil (Waterline)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Girls With Attitude Flirt Lashes
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
- Gosh Darling Lipstick / OCC Hush Liptar
That's all for this look. Thank for reading!.. Are you an Adele fan?