10 August, 2011

Sleek Monaco EOTD.

Hey Lovelies,

Today is just a quick eye and lip of the day. My skin is looking bad and I don't look nice in any of the pictures with my whole face in! We all have those days, right?

I played with the Sleek Makeup Monaco Palette. It's lovely!
I used Summer Breeze on the inner corner, Magenta Madness on the centre of the lid, Then Magenta Madness mixed with Midnight Garden in the crease, and blended upwards. I have a matte white on my brow bone, and for mascara I used Max factor False Lash Effect.
And for the pink pout I used Sleek's Amped Lipstick. It's gorgeous. :)

That's it for today. I told you it was short!

8 comments:

  1. your eye makeup is awesome!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! The hint of pink really brings out the blue in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore the colors that you've chosen to use. sleek has some amazing makeup! great eotd

    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely stunning! wow
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lip color is gorgeous! I'm all about dramatic lip colors. fabulous job!

    jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment.