I am sure that many of you have heard of the 'Superbalm' from Liz Earle? I was keen to give this a try as it sounds like a winter skin savour!
This product is amazing, and so multi purpose. I love a product that has lots of different uses, they make me smile! Liz Earle's Superbalm is suitable for all skin types. It's a salve that rescues and soothes skin. Made from pure plant oils and natural waxes plus shea butter, it gently softens and calms dry skin on hands, heels, elbows and lips and also helps condition nails and cuticles.
It contains a long list of naturally active ingredients, including :
- Avocado Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
- Chamomile Essential Oil/Extract
- To name just a few ...
- So, what do I think of it? .. I really like it actually .. It has a lovely scent to it which is kind of fruity and herbal at the same time, it's quite strong, but smells good enough to eat! It's a hard balm that melts to the touch and I have been loving it on my dry patches and cuticles, it softens everything and is addictive to use!
- It soothes and hydrates the skin leaving it feeling smooth and soft. You only need the tiniest amount of superbalm for your needs and it doesn't leave your skin with a greasy feeling at all. This is definetely a winter skin saviour product!
- Have you tried this before? What are your favourite Liz Earle products?
- Superbalm is available from the Liz Earle website, or in store. They also sell a mini jar too, perfect for popping in your hand bag, or travel! :)
- PR Sample.