With this look I was going for an old Hollywood pin up style look. I just wanted to wear some red lipstick really, and this is always a good look for it!
I was impressed when I emerged from my make up room and asked my BF if he liked it ; he said 'Yeah, it looks nice. Kinda old fashioned' .. I smiled and told him it was supposed to and he seemed pleased with himself.
So, what did I use :
- Stargazer Matte White eyeshadow on eyelid and brow highlight.
- (Unsure of the brand) Matte Brown/Grey shade blended into the crease, and on lower lashline.
- Rimmel Pure White Eye Kohl on waterline.
- Mac Fluidline Blacktrack upper lashline.
- Max Factor Lash Extension Mascara.
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation (Ivory).
- C2000 Lastine Perfection Concealer (Fair).
- Max Factor Creme Puff (Lightest shade).
- Revlon Brow Powder (Brunette).
- MAC Spaced Out Blusher.
- Natural Collection (Cherry Red) on Lips.
- Jemma Kidd Red-ish Gloss on top.
That's everything I used.. I hope you like! I love the lipstick, it is a gorgeous red and cheap cheap too!