24 January, 2010

Sleek Palettes.



One of my obsessions.. Sleek Palettes! I love these things so much, they are cheap, good quality, very pigmented and just amazing! They cost under a fiver for twelve eyeshadows, and they really are so good! It has been one of my missions to get them all, The full set including limited editions.

Here is what I have so far..

-Storm
-Chaos
-Original
-Safari
-Acid
-Curious
-Graphite
-Sunset



That leaves me one short.. *Sad face* One of the earlier Limited editions they brought out, the Jewels Palette. I will get it, somehow, from somewhere!

If any of you have one you don't want/use, Or if you know someone who has one for sale please let me know. I would love to swap or buy it from you/them! I would like it to be in fairly good condition although I don't mind if it has been used a little.

Is there anyone else out there like me, who loves these. Do you collect them too?

16 comments:

  1. I just bought my first palette today - the Storm one.
    Which one would you say is the best? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    I want them all, i only have thee orginal at the mo!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great - I sent you a text yesterday - have u changed number?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, they are all pretty!

    Psst, apparently there's a new one out in Feb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh i have 3 :) I want graphite alot :(( like you with jewel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I sent you a message on Twitter this week mentioning the Jewels palette but like I said the silver in mine has gone x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome collection, if I hear of the jewel palette going anywhere I will give you a shout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a jewels palette that i never use, i've used the silver a few times and swatched the others maybe once, If you're interested in it send me an email:

    fudgesmoothies@live.co.uk

    I can send you a photo if you like

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a lovely collection! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I collect them too! I have all of them apart from Curious and Chaos. I'm contemplating buying them from ebay so I can complete my collection! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Sleep pallets too! I have ACID and it's sooo good!! Love mixing the colours and creating a dramatic look! Love the blog hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look lovely! :) Thanks for the post! And I love the colors, I actually need more color. I'm fully stocked with the neutrals now! <3

    Awesome blog, too! :)

    http://skincareandmakeupreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. these look so good, i'd like to try them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish these were available in Australia, I think I'd sell my firstborn to get my hands on the Acid palette :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab post!
    I have storm, they are so pigmented if you get any fallout you have to do all your foundation again =(

    Nooberella
    http://secretbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow thats alotta palettes. Thats the first i've heard of safari, was it LE?

    Must track it down in superdrugs haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment.

Recommendations by Engageya