22 November, 2009

TTFN Under Eye Concealer!

This under eye concealer is my absolute fave right now. I got this in Primark back in July, while I was in Blackpool.. Yes, I did say Primark!

It cost about about £2/£3 and is awesomeness in a cute hot pink tube!



It is a lovely consistency, blends under the eyes really well and conceals excellently in my opinion. It reflects the light slightly, so hides any bad darkness, etc.

Here is a swatch (Sorry for the poor quality, It went a bit blurred) mine is in the shade 'light' and I don't know if they have other colours, but I would assume they do.



It comes in a tube with the little button that you press on the end which distributes the product into the brush on the end. You don't need much and it does the job! I tried to take a pic of one eye with and one without, and I can see the difference, can you? (I have not edited the lighting or anything on these, just cropped my zit ridden face out!)

5 comments:

  1. I want it's pink! Shame about it being in Primarni tho, I hate my local one it's scary! soo many chavs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the name of it. TTFN That's what Tigger says. I love him haha
    Good to see u r inspired again with your YT and blogging hunni
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that covers well! I may have to investigate next time I'm at Primark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for cheap concealers! I have a mememe concealer, which must have cost me less than than £4.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bought this yesterday and wasnt expecting much of it!! but it was amazing!!
    proof that you dont have to pay big bucks for great products

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment.