OK, So the UP's were meant to be :
* Going to the Body Shop Event tomorrow
* Feeling better after a visit to the docs on Monday
* Getting out and about in Plymouth while house sitting at my mums with my BF.
But instead, It's all gone to pot.
(Excuse the hospital shot, this was a few hrs after surgery, rough huh?)
DOWNS DOWNS DOWNS -
* Going to the docs with a bad back an being told that I actually have a Pilonidal Abcess - Then being sent to hospital and finding out I need a proper surgical operation to get rid of it. (This was MEGA scary for me because I've never been in hospital before, or had surgery.) ...
* Being made to wait for 7 hrs before going for my operation (When I was told I would go in at 2.30pm and didn't go in until 6pm) and being told I could go home afterwards, but being kept in - although it was probably for the best as I was knocked for six and still feel iffy now.
* The nurse changing my dressing for the first time after surgery yesterday before I was allowed to go home - This seriously was the MOST painful feeling ever, I literally scream and sobbed hysterically .. It was so bad .. Not her fault though, as the wound is left open to heal from the inside out, so there for is packed, and will be packed until it is fully healed :( .. I had it redone at home today and it wasn't as bad but I'm still dreading tomorrow cos she used a different packing.
* So now, because of all this, I cannot attend the body shop event tomorrow, I am so gutted about this - Have fun everyone who is going! xx
* Pills, I have lots of medication to take now (I know it's for my own good) but do my anti-biotics need to be the size of a horse pill *blegh*
* Being VERY over emotional, I can't help it, I'm in shock and keep on crying because I can't believe this has happened. I woke from the anastethic bawling.
* THE BIG Downer for you guys is my whinging, I'm sorry. I'll stop now, otherwise I could go on, and on, and on, and on.. Yep, You get the picture.
So, I have a few UPS.
* My boyfriend, I love him and I am so glad he has been here with me every step of the way, looking after me, getting me what I need and just being fabulous - He has offered to take me make-up shopping tomorrow after my dressing change (If I feel up to it) - This is very sweet of him, because I know he hates it, but he says he knows how shopping cheers me up, bless him. I love him xx
* Realising I have more friends and people that care than I thought, I love all of you who have commented and supported me in the past few days thank you *sniffle*
* Seeing my mum and sis soon, she gets back from her holiday on the weekend and I know she is so worried about me, I am looking forward to seeing her.
- and that is all for now, I think. I'm tired now so might have a lie down.
Sorry for the big whinge people, forgive me.